Workhorse Navigator Doppler Velocity Log
The industry standard for Doppler navigation
Doppler Velocity Log Traditional underwater navigation systems provide only
periodic position update that can leave you uncertain as to where your ROV/AUV, or vehicle
Teledyne RD Instruments revolutionary
Workhorse Navigator DVLs fill in these gaps with high rate, high precision navigation
data, using patented BroadBand bottom tracking algorithms. Now you can feel confident that
you know your exact underwater location at all times - even in deep water.
Teledyne RDI's DVLs can also be customized
to meet your specific mission requirements.
|*Enhanced low altitude bottom tracking down
to 25cm is available for 1200 kHZ systems
|View our brief multimedia presentation detailing the DVL's capabilities
» click here
Workhorse Navigator Datasheet (low resolution)
» click here
Navigation Product Selection Guide
» view app notes
The compact and
powerful Workhorse Navigator provides:
- Patented BroadBand processing technology, providing users
with both short and long-term high-precision velocity data
- Reliable and accurate high-rate navigation and positioning
- Proven bottom-detection algorithms, and single-ping bottom
location,for robust and reliable bottom tracking over indeterminate terrain
- Superior low-altitude bottom-tracking capability
- Real-time current profiling data
- Full suite of sensors including:
- Bottom track velocity
- Water track velocity
- Altitude: 4 individual measurements
- Error velocity (data quality indicator)
- Acoustic echo intensity
- Pressure and depth (optional)
- Current profiling (optional)
Have an application you'd like to share?
We'd love to hear from you! (And, as a token of our appreciation, we'll send you a special gift!)
Please fill in this brief online form; and e-mail any accompanying photos or data sets to MNewcombe@teledyne.com.
Short on time? Contact Margo to schedule a quick telephone interview.
DVL FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
Explorer vs. Workhorse >>click
>>Click here for an
extended list of product FAQs.
Looking for more information?
Contact the Navigation Product Line for immediate assistance. >>contact info